Trailer parking assist system
1. Insufficient driver visibility: Drivers may have difficulty seeing when maneuvering, especially when parking semi-trailers, which can lead to accidents and damage to cars.
2. Risk to reputation and customer base: Accidents involving maneuvering and parking can negatively affect the company's reputation and lead to the loss of customers.
3. Risk of disruption of business processes: Parking problems can delay cargo transportation and disrupt the company's business processes, which can increase operating costs.
4. Increased costs: Improper maneuvering and parking can damage vehicles, which requires additional repair and maintenance costs.
5. Damage to goods and goods: Failure to maneuver and park properly can lead to damage to transported goods and goods, which can cause financial losses.
6. Anxiety and stress of drivers: Drivers may experience stress and anxiety when performing complex maneuvers, which can affect their performance and safety
1. Coverage of "blind spots": The system is equipped with two sensors on each side and four at the rear, ensuring a complete overlap of the "blind spots" of the semi-trailer when maneuvering.
2. Integration with CAN lines (optional): Integration with CAN lines of your trailer allows you to analyze the speed and direction in real time and provide timely alerts to the driver.
3. Timer setting: The ability to adjust the system operating time when moving forward, which provides flexibility and controllability.
4. Visual and audible alerts: The system provides the driver with information about potential obstacles through visual indicators and audible alert transmitted via the vehicle's FM radio.
5. Increased safety and convenience: Revolutionary technologies help drivers cope with parking and maneuvering even in difficult situations, ensuring safety and convenience.
1. When parking in reverse: Sensors on the sides and back of the semi-trailer scan the surrounding space and warn of obstacles.
2. When parking forward: The system is activated after removing the foot from the brake pedal and remains active for a specified time.
3. Visual and audible signals: The system uses LEDs and beeps through the radio to warn you of obstacles, ensuring safe maneuvering
|Input voltage (V)||24 V DC|
|Power consumption (A)||10 mA|