Trailer mechanical door lock
Mechanical door lock for semi-trailer. The DSM v1.0 door lock is a high-security device designed to protect the doors of truck semi-trailers.
Door lock body and mounting bolts are made of ANSI316 stainless steel.
The lock uses Mul-T-Lock padlocks, which provide a high level of security and reliable long-term use.
Fast, convenient and design-free installation.
The mechanical door lock can be connected to the GPS / GSM vehicle tracking system to check the lock status of the load compartment.
- The DSM v1.0 door lock is versatile and fits most semi-trailers
- The support plates are screwed to the door using the existing mounting points for the door opening handle, thus avoiding additional holes in the drill door
- Ability to transmit opening and closing information via GSM-GPS device
- Quick lock installation
- Reliable and easy to use
- DSM v1.0 door lock is suitable for TAPA TSR certification
- Door lock with locking loop
- Lock protection plate
- Mounting screws
- Mul-T-Lock padlock with two keys
- Master key is available as an option
- Stainless steel body, locking loop and mounting bolts
- Internal mounting plate - 8 mm
- Lock lock security class - 5 (according to EN12320)
- 2 Keys
Door lock is suitable for the certification TAPA TSR
|Input voltage (V)||12 - 24 V DC|
|Power consumption (A)||0 mA|